| Read the following sentences, and click on what you believe to be the correct answer. If you're right, it'll let you know. If you're incorrect, it will let you know that, too -- and why! If you have any questions, e-mail Professor Gibson. Good luck.
1. The heavy snowfall was because of/due to El Nino.
2. The snowfall came because of/due to the effects of El Nino.
3. Due to/Because of the effects of El Nino, the snowfall was heavy.
4. The crash was because of/due to the erratic nature of the other driver.
5. The crash occurred because of/due to the erratic nature of the other driver.